Optym hosted its 2nd annual conference Optym Convergence 2016 from April 20 – 22, 2016 at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, FL. This year’s conference was on “Decision Automation.” The Gainesville based software company welcomed over 120 professionals from 50 companies representing 15 countries. Over 40 Optym team members also attended the conference. This by-invitation only event attracted many senior level executives from some of the largest transportation companies including CSX Transportation, BNSF Railway, BHP Billiton, Amazon, American Airlines, FedEx Freight, JetBlue, Office Depot, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and UPS Freight.
The Convergence conference brought together transportation professionals to learn and share from each other in the area of Decision Automation. The agenda included panel discussions from senior transportation executives, overview of Optym’s products and their future roadmap, keynote speeches and presentations by transportation companies. The conference also provided excellent opportunities for networking and developing business partnerships.
Convergence 2016 was a phenomenal success. Conference attendees learnt a lot and also had a great time. Here are some comments from the conference attendees:
- “An amazing, thought provoking conference that made me re-think how we do business and how we can leverage technology to significantly improve the speed and quality of business solutions.”
- “I was extremely impressed with all elements. It was undoubtedly the best conference I have attended…and I have been to quite a few.”
- “It was a first class event with wonderful content and attendees… very worthwhile.”
- “It was a truly phenomenal event.”
- “You clearly set the bar very high for any similar events!”
Optym would like to thank all attendees for another successful Convergence. We hope to see you next year for Convergence 2017.